Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Vacation Pics Coming Soon

OK - I'm back from a much needed weeks break to the Maya Riviera. I have some nice shots of beaches and stuff like that, so those that are suitable for backdrops I'll soon put into the 'Freebie' section of the website, but it probably won't be until the weekend.

As an aside, I spent a few hours considering opening a bar here in Calgary inspired by my stay in Mexico - it'll be called 'Leightons Sandy Crack', a tasteful title I know. If it ever comes to pass, it will have the following features for those of us up here in the Great White North that don't get a whole lot of beach fever during the year:
  • tanning beds
  • the entire floor will be sand, with a little wading pool
  • 80% humidity
  • 30-34c all year around
  • bar (wet and dry, naturally)
  • beach volleyball court
  • tropical drinks
  • variety of nic-nacs for sale behind the bar
I spent a good hour by the pool figuring that lot out - feel free to post further suggestions as to what needs to be included ;)

In the meantime stay tuned for further ramblings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, cool..I can't wait to try the tropical drinks, and of course the temp and humidity while cooling my toes in the sand. Will an appointment be required?? If so please put me on the list!!